Learn more about what we are doing to be proactive about villa travel during this coronavirus health crisis
At Massimo Villas, we have a real passion for travel and opening a world of exciting adventures and travel experiences for you, your family, and your friends.
Your health, welfare and safety are paramount when you stay Massimo Villas. Noting that Coronavirus dominates the news, we wanted to reach out and let you know that we have asked our owners to implement increased villas and homes cleaning protocols and processes.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization, the Robert-Koch-Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Ministry of Italian health regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guest needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
We want you to know that your health and safety, however, remains our priority during this coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. Because of this, we’ve created and continue to adapt our Terms and Conditions, allowing you to continue to dream big – on your terms.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety:
- We inform guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
- We regularly train our employees on hygiene measures.
- We ask all guests and staff to avoid direct contact and keep a safe distance.
- All villas and homes are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene regulations: The techniques for cleaning the villas and house after each stay have been further intensified. Special attention is paid to areas with high points of contact, such as keys, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and handles of bathroom fittings.
- Disinfectant dispensers containing disinfectants suitable for viruses are available.
Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay inside the properties and call a doctor. Our local staff will assist you.
Here are some of the most significant changes we’ve made in light of current events:
- We have updated our travel policies to ensure your villa vacation plans, as well as your investment, are protected
- We are adapting our rebooking procedures to ensure your dream villa getaway will happen
- We are relaxing our payment terms further to honour your villa investment
- We continue to increase our already rigid cleaning and sanitation procedures, taking additional measures to minimize health risks and ensure the pinnacle of cleanliness in all our villas
We want to assure you that during this time, private villa vacations remain one of the safest ways to travel, reducing outside exposure with additional guests and ensuring the utmost in cleanliness and hygiene standards. Should you choose to visit, your villa is yours for the duration of your stay, offering you a haven solely for your group today, tomorrow, or whenever you should choose to travel.
At Massimo Villas we, like you, are hopeful that this crisis will resolve itself soon, and we fully anticipate exciting world goes to resume quickly. In the meantime, however, if travel is on your mind, we are here for the dreamers. We invite you to think of better days ahead and speak with our dedicated Villa Specialists to see what we can do for you.