Learn more about our actions to protect you during this Coronavirus heath crisis
At Massimo Villas, we have a real passion for everything travel and we are dedicated to open a world of exciting adventures and travel experiences for you, your family and your friends.
But we are also committed to your health, welfare and safety which are paramount when you stay in one of Massimo Villas’ properties. With COVID-19 dominating the news, we wanted to explain what measures we have put in place to guarantee your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization, the Robert-Koch-Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Ministry of Italian Health regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we meet international protocols as well as our guests needs, while doing our part to keep you, our associates and our communities safe.
Your Health & Safety remains our top priority during this Coronavirus epidemic and because of this, we are continuously reviewing our Terms & Conditions allowing you to continue to dream big – on your terms. Here below you will find a list of all the new and implemented processes.
Our commitment to hygiene and safety:
- We inform guests about hygiene regulations at check-in.
- We regularly train our employees on the required hygiene protocols.
- We ask all our guests and staff to always maintain a safe distance and wear face masks.
- All properties are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to tested hygiene protocols: the cleaning procedures have been further intensified with special attentions given to high points of contact such as keys, door handles, locks and bolts, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, remote controls and handles of bathroom and kitchen fittings.
- Dispensers with disinfectant are available in each property.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to stay inside the property and contact a doctor. Our local staff is available to assist you with this.
Here are some of the most significant changes we’ve made in light of the current situation:
- We have updated our travel policies to ensure your vacation plans, as well as your investments, are protected.
- We are constantly updating our re-booking procedures to ensure that your dream villa holiday will still happen.
- We are relaxing our payment terms to honour your villa investment.
- We continue to increase and monitor our already rigid cleaning and disinfection protocols taking additional measures to minimize health risks and ensure the pinnacle of cleanliness in all our properties.
We want to assure you that during these unprecedented times, private villa holidays remain one of the safest ways to travel, reducing exposure to additional guests outside of your party and ensuring the utmost in cleanliness and hygiene standards. Should you choose to visit one of our properties, your villa is yours for the duration of your stay, offering you a haven solely for your group, today, tomorrow or whenever you will feel comfortable to travel.
At Massimo Villas we, like you, are hopeful that this crisis will resolve soon and that international travels will resume quickly. In the meantime, if travel is on your mind, we are here for the dreamers! We invite you to think of better days ahead and speak with our dedicated Villa Specialities to see what we can do for you.