Five quick tips to rent a villa
The founder and owner of the villa renting company Massimo Villas on Sicily – Massimo Provenza – has built his company on great reputation and networking skills. In this article, Massimo will, therefore, share his five best tips for long-term business relationships
- Be genuine As long as you are genuine, it is not wrong to talk about your business. If you have all the facts, a great confidence in your products and offer good service it is perfectly alright to tell other people. However, it is also very important to listen and value others’ opinions and ideas.
- Work on trust Ask questions and try to understand people from different point of views. Networking with a long-term aim is not about temporary contacts as much as it is about establishing a meaningful, long-term, relationship.
- Participate in other activities than those regarding business Do not view other people as potential investors with the ability to make you a millionaire. Instead, try to consider each and every person as someone who can contribute with good advice and great company. Good business relations are more than just business.
- Be clear You need to be clear to avoid misunderstandings and keep business and private life apart – especially if your business relation and collaboration deepens, at the same time as your private relationship grows stronger. Business is business and friendship is friendship.
- Be creative at the moment Do not always plan your meetings in detail. Instead, dare to come unprepared to see where the conversation heads. However, always make sure both of you gain something if the meeting leads to something greater than just conversation. In that way, both sides can be happy and pleased with the established collaboration.