We are pleased to announce that we are now offering our guests Refund Protection, administered by Booking Protect. Refund Protection enables you to apply for a refund in certain circumstances where you are unable to use your reservation. If you decide to take this option when making your booking, you and anyone else you have booked with are immediately protected for:
- death, injury, or illness happening to you, a member of your immediate family or any person(s) in the group due to attend with you;
- unexpected disruption of the public transport network you could not have reasonably known about before your date of travel;
- the mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you to your reservation;
- adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel;
- relocated permanently for work or if you are unexpectedly made redundant;
- jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours before your reservation;
- summons to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of booking;
- being posted overseas unexpectedly if you are a member of the armed forces.
Please see the full Terms and Conditions for a full list of what you are protected for.