Upgrade your stay
For a truly memorable and relaxing villa holiday, we can provide an additional level of service to your villa rental. By upgrading to a ‘Plus ’ or ‘Plus Gold’ level of service, you can choose to have more of a concierge experience. The upgrades are available to those renting a villa in the North Sicily (Cefalu) and also a selection of villas in other parts of Sicily. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your upgrade requirements.
Every stay includes:
- A dedicated pre-arrival concierge service
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen
- Arrival and departure cleaning
- Welcome Pack
- A local representative on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your local representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa. (In some cases a local representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager).
- A comprehensive information guide to the villa (Villa Book)
- 10% discount in our local wine shop
Massimo’s Plus :
Seamless support throughout your stay…
Includes all the Villa-Basic service, as well as:
- A dedicated local concierge whose knowledge provides you with invaluable assistance and recommendations during your stay, including restaurant and chauffeur bookings.
- An introductory morning orientation tour of the local area with your local representative on your arrival weekend – the best way to familiarise yourself with the local area (own transport is required if the villa is not within walking distance)
- A complimentary pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Simply tell us in advance which groceries you require and your concierge will pre-stock the villa accordingly (the cost of groceries excluded).
- Baby cot and Baby chairs included
- A mid-week maid service
- A mid-week linen and towel change
- Free Organic food delivery service
- 10% discount in our local wine shop ” Donna Luna” and a wine tasting evening
Massimo’s Plus Gold :
Creating your ultimate stay with complete convenience…
Includes all the Plus service, as well as:
- A continental buffet-style breakfast provided on your first morning, including a selection of bread and fresh pastries, cheese, meats, fruit, yoghurts and fresh fruit juice
- A pre-stocked drinks fridge (typically consisting of four bottles of wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, mineral water)
- Fresh flowers and initial provisions, including (jam, sugar, olive oil, tea, coffee, vinegar as well as cleaning provisions)
- Luxurious toiletries for each bathroom set up for your arrival
A light supper on your arrival evening pre-prepared by your concierge
- A complimentary home cooking service for a lunch or dinner, once during your stay.
(pre-booking necessary; the cost of groceries excluded)
- Late Checkout.
- Priority line for car rental at the airport
- Handling of cases for loss of baggage
- Complimentary wine tasting and 2 free bottles of wine in our local wine shop ” Donna Luna”
*Villa services not included in the rental price – these vary depending on the villa and are payable locally so please check the costs on booking. They include usage of air-conditioning, central heating and pool heating.
Don’t forget the finishing touches
At the time of booking your villa holiday or any time prior to departure, we will be happy to discuss any additional requirements to help make your stay extra special.
This can include anything from organizing a cake for a celebration to booking a personal chef for a special meal. Services also offered, which can be booked prior to travelling include:
- Private vineyard tours
- In-villa chefs/cookery lessons
- Support for arranging celebrations
- Local contacts for special requests
- Car Hire (We can arrange a car for you to pick up directly from the airport or even have it delivered to the villa)
- Transfers (Whether you prefer a transfer by car, boat or even helicopter, we will get you wherever you want to go)
- Boat Rentals (spend a day relaxing on a yacht and explore the coast)
- Chef Service (Our local chefs and cooks will create a bespoke meal that is completely tailored to your wishes)
- Cooking Classes (Enhance your cooking skills with a professional chef or simply create authentic Italian pizza with the kids – the choice is yours)
- Shopping Service (Hassle-free holidays start with fresh food waiting for you at the villa)
- Yoga Instructors (Take time to relax and practice yoga with a professional instructor at your villa)
- Massage Therapist (Treat yourself during your villa holiday and enjoy a massage by the pool)
- Beauty Treatments (Whether you prefer a day at the spa or beauty treatments at your villa, we can cater for all your pampering needs)
- Vineyard Visits & Wine Tasting (Savor the wine where it is produced, take a tour of the vineyard and discover local wineries that are truly an insider tip)
- Bike Rental (Bikes are the best way to discover the area around your villa at your own pace)
- Tennis Lessons (Improve your skills or simply add some exercise to your villa holiday, the court is yours)
- Painting Lessons (Try something new and let a professional painter teach you how to capture your holiday memories on canvas)
- Language Tutors (Holidays abroad are the best occasion to learn a new language with a native speaker while experiencing the culture at the same time)