Step inside the villa and you are treated to a welcoming home from home. Beautifully designed with a neutral colour palette and a carefully curated collection of antique and modern furniture, each room feels spacious and calm. The villa is neatly arranged over two floors, each with their own entrance, two bedrooms, living space, dining area and kitchen. Head up to the top floor for an eye-catching dining area and terrace from where you can gaze over rooftops and admire the sea view.
A long sandy beach, a choice of cheerful restaurants, local shops and the characterful historic centre of Avola are all within strolling distance but exploring further afield is a must. Fascinating places to visit are an easy drive away, from the handsome towns of Siracusa and Noto to the impressive Vendicari and Cavagrande nature reserves. Once a week is not enough to see it all!
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (flexible: can be a master bedroom on request), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 1, Stand-alone shower, Balcony
- First kitchen and large living area
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (flexible: can be master on request), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Second kitchen and large living area
- Laundry room and storage room
- Attic: Sofa bed, Private access to a bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to a lounge area and outdoor terrace with Seaview
- Caretaker/Owner on site
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Noto - 11km
- Siracusa - 20km
As Villa Flora is newly available for rental, there are no guest comments to date. Massimo Villas team member has visited the property and is happy to answer any queries.
Every Stay Includes
Sheets & towels