Thirteen individually styled apartments or suites of different sizes, sleeping up to a total of 37 people. Each one is air-conditioned with a modern bathroom, and some have kitchenettes. The style is a delightful mix of contemporary and traditional with functional furnishings designed for summer living. Extensive grounds give guests a choice of terraces, patios and courtyards where they can relax outside. A large loggia sets the scene for relaxing and dining together where there are a large well-equipped kitchen, tables and comfortable sofas. French windows in the loggia’s archways closed in colder months.
A stone staircase takes guests to a wide terrace and solar heated infinity pool, surrounded by sun loungers, date palms and oleanders. A discreet caretaker is on hand for any enquiries and can arrange many services such as airport transfers, tour guides and cook service. He lives in a separate apartment near Villa Il Carubbo and looks after the pool and garden maintenance. The solar heated swimming pool (14 x 9) keeps the water temperature between 20 and 28 degrees Celsius, depending on weather conditions. There is an outdoor shower.
- Ground floor Villa – Room 1 (up to 2 people) one double bed + bathroom + kitchenette, Room 2 (up to 5 people) two double beds + one single bed + bathroom + kitchenette
- Upper floor Villa – Room 3 (up to 2 people) one double bed + bathroom + large kitchen, Room 4 (up to 3 people) one double bed + one single bed + bathroom with bath, room 5 (up to 2 people) one double bed + bathroom (shared with Room 4)
- Ground floor Baglio courtyard – Rooms
- m 8 (up to 3 people) one double bed + one single bed + bathroom + kitchenette,room 9 (up to 3 people) one double bed + one single bed + bathroom + kitchenette ,room 10 (up to 2 people) one double bed + large bathroom,room 11 (up to 3 people) one double bed + one single bed + bathroom + kitchenette,room 12 (up to 3 people) one double bed + one single bed + bathroom + kitchenette
- Ground floor Orange courtyard – Room 14 (up to 2 people) two single beds + bathroom
- Ground floor south entryway – Room 7 (up to 2 people) one double bed + bathroom + kitchenette, room 6: Service room 15 kitchen storage and laundry (2 washing machines, two drying racks)
- Separate loggia: Kitchen with oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine with dining table and a living area with comfortable sofas, armchairs, tables and a fireplace Extra accommodation on request: Ground floor Corte del Baglio – room 16 (up to 4 people) one king-sized bed + 2 single beds + bathroom
- Books and toys
- Caretaker/Owner on site
- Coffee Machine
- Cooked Meals Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Comiso Airport - 55 km
- Catania Airport - 130 km
Stay of dreams! We had an excellent stay with a large family group, and everyone fell in love with the place. Salvatore and Michael are very special people and the perfect hosts, they helped me arrange a special event for my husband which could not have been more wonderful! We loved the local catering, the house, the pool....everything just perfect. Thank you so much!
A wonderful, convivial villa for large groups. Sal, Michael and their staff were perfect, attentive hosts when needed (and invisible when not). Sal was extremely gracious, generous and brought an attention to detail in all that he did which was truly impressive. The arrangement of the central dining and recreation area relative to the pool is ideal – a really sociable setup. We had catering a few times, which was targeted to our needs and the quality was extremely high, with local ingredients and very good value local wine chosen on our behalf. The pasta-making course was also greatly enjoyable. We had a thoroughly wonderful time and would highly recommend the villa for large groups like ours. We're only just back home, but we'd love to return. Richard, U.K.
It was so lovely to stay in such a beautiful villa,A very relaxing holiday, in a small paradise. The in-villa cook was really great,Everyone had a wonderful experience
Every Stay Includes
Sheets & towels